Friday, October 5, 2007

yesh yesh . before i forget . i realy want to thank belo .
i mean last year i thought that he was some criminal just escape from jail or something .
i dint really talk to him though . it's just like hi and bye .
but i dint know when i started though . when belo started to be soo kind towards me .
he treated me like a princess i truly feel appreciated. like when i scream ''BELO!''
he'd be .. yer syg ?? haahs . he'd always be there on the double .

id never be LEFT ALONE .
neyehshs . sumthymes he'd be damnm irritating seyy .
like he'd grab my rubber band and pull it off my head .
but lately his learning to tie my hairr .
wee .






i do really care about hym . i can just call him or text hym when im on the verge of breaking down .'smiles at the thought of it'


thayew belo for always being there for me .

No comments: