Sunday, October 7, 2007



mummy said i looked like 6 yrs one in this pic .
weiis ..
i still cant believe i have to werk todayys .
weird mush .. since today in the morning full house .
so f effing irritating seyy this famoly want this want that . then no no i want this pulak .
feel like smacking their with the tray .
hehs . but got to fake a smile sheesh . went home with farah .
i go through the geo notes in my head all the things i can remember ..
since i dint bring any notes with me .
nyahh ! so tired .
but going to stay all nyte today and study geo .
wells im going to take back baby and elf mayb on tues .
i mished them soo much! wait ama make them fat seyy .hehs
got to get them a wheel .. to run with .
well just now darlarr i never puase still got the cheeck to ask people make for me pasta .
rifaie treat me like his little adek seyy . so cute!
but then charles who always call me fatty always work nyt urrhs .
then by the tyme he come and tease me like f .. im already going home ..

No comments: