Wednesday, October 17, 2007


eyys . wells today is the second day i never go school . im not lazy kieys ?
well im lyke currently addicted to a song called outta my system by bow wow .
if eddie heard that i like this song . he'd like laugh at me cause i don't usually listen to the hip and hopping . haahs .
Is it wrong for me to feel this way, you been running through my mind all day
Can you feel me?
I been trying get you off my mind, but I cant after all this time
That's what kills me

I remember everything that me and you talked about
Me and you had our whole lives planned out together
And if I could, I would, turn back the hands of time and correct all my mistakes that I ever did
But now I guess I gotta move on, right?
It's still hard and I still love you till this day


yesterday we went rayer with fiq all that . there were like more then 30 plus combined with belo and the gang .
i din't thought that belo was coming sey . was fun urhs .. but most of us were like damn tired since it was after school . although i din't go to school heehs .
ama told me that i failed my Mt but overall i passed . that's good .
and i passed my comb. sci .
i want to go to school and see my paper .
'sighes' im having diarrhea . my stomach is like grr rmmm .

f this . i think right . im just forcing myself to like rifaie .he's not really like 'wow'
i still can't forget my 'PRINCEcharmg . my original 'PRINCEcharmg .
and now rumors are spreading that im with let's name him 'SIR teddy .
well there's rumors that me and 'SIR teddy are together . and when i heard it , i was wth .
that's one thing i hate about him i mean like i can't trust him . he's really like really different when his with me , when his with his friends . i need to talk to him .

i can't let rumors that aren't true go around . yes his kind . yes his there for me ..
but that doesn't make it acceptable .'sighes'

No comments: