Tuesday, October 23, 2007

eyys .
well . im at home . i got somekind of concussion in my head .
Like when you really miss someone so badly you get all light headed and all and all you want just for it to be numb , even though if it's for a while at least till you can feel the ground again .

well, in this post id state the things i really miss not according to any order .
I MISS you eddie i seriously yes i do . If i could just rewind time , id bring you back , take you in
my arms and never ever let you go . I havent excatly been sane after you left . When id want to remember you i'd just close my eyes and reminisce but it's getting hard lately . I need you back . I havent told you how much you meant to me .

I MISS bahar . after she left last year , she took care of me, i never felt out . i felt included .
she won't be coming back . won't she ? Although i hated her sweaty palms and her annoying repeating attitude . Im starting to miss her like hell now .


I MISS yusra , 'sadly laughes' me and her had wild times . yes we did .
although she was two years older it din't matter . we fitted together like peanut and butter .
she wouldn't leave me alone although she had yan . but things did changed when she was with yan , i dint tell her though . But i knew she cared about him more , but i still loved her like hell .
She taught me the simple facts of life through the most funniest moments we had .
But then came the time that she had to leave the school , no matter how badly i wanted her to stay i knew i cudnt make her do that right ?

I MISS falina , she and yusra , bahar and rahayu were like my big sisters . They make sure if i fell they'd get me back on my feet . Wiped away those silly tears and make sure i was strong enough to continue . Falina and me we bonded in weird ways , we could fight like hell but i know if i called her crying she be on the phone with me all night making sure i was alright before putting down the phone .

I MISS sec two . All the crazyness we had. The late nights we had studying with all the flavored smoke in the air . That was when bahar left . I used to rely completely on yusra, falina , bahar and rahayu but when she left i felt all alone . so i tried to be independent and make friends with people like zuzu , sab , alip , fiq, faizal they all . I always had the feeling like if they are going down , id go down with them . I miss how me , zuzu and sab relied on each other . Did everything togther .

I got my memories and they would last .
Id remember every one of you & and all the things that we been through .
There's a mixed of emotions i feel right now which i don't know to put in words .
I'd never be that far away from you , so don't let me slip by .

No comments: