Sunday, January 3, 2010

Amazing how this has affected me & i suddenly want to hear sometg even stronger and louder and more meaningful . It's been so long since i heard this kind of songs , yet it still seems to having the calming effect on me after all this time . Im using my earpiece cus with all these screamg in the songs it would prolly cause someone to ask me to turn it off .

Is this too much ? Im going back t my old ways , my old days . Opening up too many old scars , one by one the scars drip with memories that i tried so hard to push away . It's all coming back , again . I took so long to move on from that phase , and now im going through it again .
I should stop being selfish , cause ur happiness doesnt lie with me . All i ever wanted was to see you happy , and once again , im not it . I know that you'd let me be , cause you always do .
I'm in an emotional turmoil , that i cant even put into one word to describe how i feel .
i screwd up big time , im going away , cause i knew this is what u wanted . Takecare .

No comments: