Monday, January 25, 2010

Today went by very fast didn't it ? Like seriously , was working and usually I'd check the time , counting the minutes until I finish work , but today it was seriously fast . Maybe beacause I was busy talkg to Laila the whole time , heh . So after work hung out awhile & after so long i finally got to see them . I wonderrr ..
I hate being at home , especially if my Daddy and that stupid guy is around . It seems that when people get older they have frequent moodswings , esp my Daddy and it's so annoying . That's the reason Im nearly always out , GAHHS*
Was on the phone with baby last night and I was walkg around the house , when I noticed that stupid guy threw syida's art stuff on the floor , when he's stupid stuff is all over the table . How is this fair ? I wished he would just f shift and get his own f house . Seriously , his impossible to live with , cause he's just like a ticking bomb, which would blow at any moment . AHHHH , screw you .

So tell me baby , you asked why I so 'perangai' I want you to ask why first , you already know the answer . So why ask me again .

You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.”

14th febuary marks 3 special occasions , Ina's 18th birthday , Valentine's day , & our 21th month anni .


Cause yur the reason I told myself never to love again (bunny)

No comments: