Friday, January 22, 2010


Im seriously cold . Like.really.cold. It's been raining the whole morng , I woke up to the sound of thunders near my bedroom window & I'm really scared of thunders . They are so powerful and menacing . Baby is taking care of a baby , hah . Welllll , I'm like the guy now , supporting my family . I'm workg myself like crazy , just because it kills to have free time and think about you .
Anyways , on top of workg nearly everyday . Im finding another job , a job that requires me to work in the morng . Like really early morng , 4 plus in the morng . Hah , I found it , but i shall not tell you what it is though . Nyeh . This is my crazy plan , work like crazy frm morng till night if possible , then when I reach home I'd be so tired I'll just sleep .yesyyyyyesssss , awesome plan . 'grins'
Juggling 2 jobs at the moment isnt fun at all . I wonder how three feels like ? Anyhoots , was in the train last night heading home , there's this guy . He was sitting down with a bag which looks like he can store three people in it , it stopped at ang mo kio and there's this senior citizen who boarded the train , he looked around at all the filled seats . No one would give up their seats for him , ( I would have but I was standg ) , when that guy with the big bag gave his seat t old man ... It impacted me somehow , cause after he did , a few people gave their seats to those that are more deserving . We seriously need more people like that in singapore , instead of those aunties which rush into the train forgetting that there are people yet to alight the train , creatg a huge mess up . These aunties ....
Im doing this for you , I can choose not to . But I am , the least you could do is text me . Would one text kill you , suffocate you ? I dont think so , I know u're busy with baby . But as busy as Im , I always make time for you . Do you ? Have you tried , doing something nice for me for a change ? Remember what I said yesterday ? Just dont make me regret this , I seriously dont know how to get through to you anymore . I dont tell you how I feel , or what Im thinkg anymore , dont you notice at all ? You dont , you never did .
you make it so hard for me to fall asleep , cause i'd see you everytime i close my eyes ...

No comments: