Saturday, January 9, 2010



My hand is burning for no apparent reason , weird . So here I am dead tired , at least we were at the same place at the same time . Eventho it was only for awhile , it was worth while . U made yourself clear , so I'll respect that . So this guy went up t me , "Hi ermm , I've been watchg you . Can I have yur number ? " I went like , " I'm sorry my boyf is performg and yur interrupting "
He then mumbled about going t the toilet and left , and I think I laughed . Cause not like I did have a boyf performg tho . Heh , couldn't remember . He's weird , been seeing him everywhere .
Wasnt in the mood afterwards , so headed t bugis . Desiree badly wanted me to go with her to get her boots . So I followed , it was PINK ! Striking , like omgahh . But nice tho , she's bold . Im not . Bumped into Syafiq and Hairul , Syafiq squeezed past me . And I went , "Who's that guy ? Anyhow only he .. 'screws face' " Then he turned back , and I was like wow . He looked so different . Like chinese , seriously .
Picked up the boots , in a shop which is not bigger than my balcony . So that's like really small , and everybody was like body to body . Nehh , headed back home in the train , and it was super packed . So when I got in there was like two banglas at the side , and one bangla infront of me . His hand was really close at my below , so i moved to the right . And then when I did his hand was at my below at like rubbing or what at it . FUCK SIA . I pushed his hand away and called out to desiree , I wanted to cry . So many times this week I got touched by stupid banglas . So fuckup , really . I'm like seriously traumatised , everytime I see banglas I'd roll my eyes . Ever since young , I always got stares from them , but now it has gotten worse . How I wished that I had someone who would beat that fucker fr me .
AHHHHHH .
anyways , had LJS just now . Couldnt finish it ,
i miss you finishing up my food fr me .


Seriously dont know what's up with you , you say I dont care . When I do , I care . You say Im a useless girlfreind . I dont get you , I never stop you from doing anytg you want . I know that you know yur limits , I dont mind you controlling me , if i headed out everyday . But yur unreasonable when u asked me to stay at home , and i did . You dont even call me or text me when Im at home . & you ask me to stay at home . 'sighs' what are you tryg to imply , tthis is for my own good how . Give reasons fr yur actions .

No comments: