Friday, January 15, 2010












I'd prove to you it's not impossible , HEEEEELLLLLO . Anyhoots , im seriously beat . This whole week I have been shuffling through poly's & going through applications . Im blue-black & it's all yur fault , heh . So basically this week , I dint work the whole week cause i was a mess . My mind was everywhere . So im only workg tomorrow , but I still dont feel like going . 'screws face'
Went to RP with Liana , to meet desiree . She's serioulsy amazed with Desiree's pink boots and their dancing . She was like in awe and her mouth hung open , heh . Okaaayyy dont kill me . 'grins'
Spend most of these week with baby , Going to place and watchg her sleep was the best . But eventually I feel like sleepg too and end up sleepg next to her . Two pretty shitty things happened t me this week , shall not elaborate both of them . I'll shall just say , I hate people when they are drunk . They dont realise what is happening around them & I become the victim .
I want t watch the Fringe and then head t bed , seriously shag . Thankyou for everyone that had me , and said I'll pull through . Naming a few , DESIREEEE MARIEE CHELLLIAAAHH . :))))) I Love you sia , seriously . Eventho my face look like shit and I was crying infront of everyone at causeway you still manage to make me that there's a silver lining beneath this cloud . FALINA & YUSIEEEEE ! Eventho i feel like shit for not being there for you , after all this years . YOu guys still have my back , 'sighs' my two big sisters that i can always run to when the whole world turns ugly . SHIRINNNNNNNN , for constantly making me think on my feet , arguing with me . You are forever trying to make me tough when im sucha weakling , 'grins'
ZUZUUZUUUUUUU , giving me a pep talk about the pro & cons . It isnt so bad afterall aye ? I miss you sia . LIAAANNNNNNAAA , bringing me to the poly's and making me as though im not alone , pulling me through . Last but not least , SABBBBBBBB , Im sorry I dont reply yur text and pick up yur calls , I wasnt in the mood . Thanks fr taking the trouble to call me and making sure i was alright .
You guys are the besttttttttttt .










No comments: