Thursday, January 7, 2010






So I headed out to meet Desiree and Zuzu , I was supposed to pick up Desiree from school . But I was late , heh . So met her and her freind at BNS instead . Her freind is seriously chatty , in a good way . See , I'm not as bad as you thought I would be right ? I dont even know yur name , well Desiree did introduce us , but she was so brief with her introduction that I dint catch what she said . So they were talking about their crew , and I had a little flash back of Me and Desiree in dance club . Heh , I cant believe that her classmates are like shocked when they found out she was a dancer . She looks like one rightttt ? Or maybe I already know her as one so long back either which she still looks like one , 'grins'
Headed to Novena , met zuzu . It was so heart-breaking . So many things I wanted to buy , GAHHS * We were like in the shop for like 20 minutes only when Desiree started to grumble that the shop smelled like Kfc and she insisted that we must have Kfc for lunch , even after i said no more fast food . Aiyer, well she won and we had Kfc , over lunch cum dinner , we talked , like seriously talked . After so long , I really needed that . Managed to connect with her , told her everything . From why I'm drawing back eventho I hate it and all , yea . I do think alot about ....
I cant belive I just got my pay yet I'm already broke . What the hoot , stupid handphone billlllllll .
Changing my number soon , maybe it's for the better ? It would help right ? All these maybe's in my head , why wouldnt they change to answers .
You said you were constantly stepping back and fouth , now I know how it feels , cause I'm doing the same . & pleaseeeee try and understand i hate what yur doing right now .










No comments: