Friday, January 29, 2010

I Can Be Your Wings If You Let Me Try , I'll Teach You To Fly .

I think yesterday had to be the worst day of 2010 . GAHHSS * I was running to meet Liana and Mizah and I had to take an escalator up , since my pants was long I tripped on in and fell on the escalator , my leg hit the sharp parts of the escalator causing a bruise and two red dots to appear , god it hurts so much . Then return to the Polo club , Farhan was frantically trying to reach me texting me and calling me , but my stupid battery died . So I ran into the Polo club , huffing and puffing and nearly knocked into Farhan . Sorry ! Haahs , I liked the view there eventho I was sweating through my uniform the whole time . The horses , the breeze . BUT , raffles is better .I went home before Farhan did , so I was walkg out the polo club when suddenly the trees all looked so eerie that I started running and trippped and I sprained my ankkle . 'screws face' GAHHS * Worked with Nadrah at this restaurant , she keeps calling me KAK ! , 'grins' aiyerr . We talked like really talked about everything , I guess i owed her some explanations . Heh , anyways we worked with Louise , and she was so mad when Louise tugged on a lose hair and put it behind my ear . I dint even know it was going to happen ! Louise told me never to go to clubs or anywhere that has people , music and GUYS . Cause guys only got only one thing in their mind , widen their social circle and also to find a fling . Well thanks alot Louise , tell that to Nadrah who's burning when she saw us talking . Hahh .

& I'm not sure why I'm hooked to the weirdest things these days , and no , I shall not name a few .
I went out with Zuzu , Liana & Mizah a few days back , it was certainly unplanned . We were all free at that point of time , and decided to go outttt . We made two stupid videos of us , in which both I was of no help at all cause I forgot all the lyrics . Haahs . Was supposed to go out with baby , but then my batt died . 'screws face'


& I saw you , sillybilly . I saw you , standing there with yur friends . I know you saw me , cause you turn 360 around and hid behind yur friend . I only notice you after I saw someone's face which looks so familiar and it struck me that he was in yur dance crew .

Baby's sick , get well soon ):

No comments: