Monday, January 25, 2010



I dont know if you cry yourself to sleep hugging yourself so tightly so that somehow it feels as though u're not alone . I wished that u'd spill your pride on the floor , and come to me unguarded , unprepared , unarmed . & just end this all by telling me how u feel . Maybe , you are feelg the same way i am , but u're handling it so much better than i am right now . This sorry state is just going to ruin me further , what am I doing .
AHHHHH , so I met the most beautiful person i have seen ( yes , beautiful ) , he came up to me with the most perfect flawless features u'd ever seen . Straight white teeth , tamed gel-ed up hair . Sharp pointed nose and a not to tan skin , but when he ask me for a size he said it in the most womanly voice I've heard , I think I took a step backward , cause he/she was reaching out for me . haahs , HE was a SHE .

No comments: