Sunday, January 17, 2010

hey ho let's go .
im sleepy and when i yawn tears fall , but the image is still etched clearly in my head . Went to the shop for awhile just now , this is the second time i saw this . There was cat on the side of the road , my first instinct was to go up to it and stroke it . I love pets you see , but it's mouth area was bleeding and the there was shit near the tail area & it was gasping for breath . Panic , I called out , to people around me . Luckly , The road was near a car park and my neighbour heard me callg out , He immediately took the poor cat to the vet . Im not sure if it's going to make it though , 'sighs'
Like that time when I was pri 3 , I had two kittens . My very first , Fluffy and Kitty . I was feeding them , holding Fluffy in my arms . While Kitty ran around , never did it cross my mind at that point of time that Kittty would run through the hole near the lift and fell to her death . I was crying my eyes out afterwards , Fluffy somehow knew something was wrong cause it suddenly felt limp in my arms . It just stayed still , it killed me .


u freaking told me on the morng yur going . darn-ed it , so far away .

No comments: